Some things I remember about my grandma:
- When my brother and I were young, she played Uno (and every other game) with us every time she visited. She was such a good sport.
- Eating awesome junk food when we visited her house. She would make us pudding, and would have Bugles and cheese puffs, and we would never ever be hungry!
- Exploring her house. There was lots of old cool stuff in her house; I remember being kind of freaked out about a stuffed pheasant just sitting in one of the bedrooms.
- Grandma and my older son reading together, and watching the Pokemon movie together at Christmas.
- Visiting her house by myself for the first time - it was a four hour drive. I remember us going to a restaurant and me backing my car into the wall...We had a great time shopping and going out to eat and just talking about things. It was really nice.
I'm so glad we got to see her for her 90th birthday and over Labor Day. I aspire to be like her, living til at least 90 and playing with my grandchildren and great grandchildren someday.
We love you Grandma. We will miss you very much.